Full Autism Diagnostic Assessment - £895 - secured with a £95 booking deposit.
Parents and adults across the world are often stuck on waiting lists for years when it comes to an autism diagnosis.
Even those who go private, can often pay up to £4000 for a diagnosis!
With RTN Mental Health Solutions - the door will be opened for accessible, affordable and gold standard autism assessments that adhere to the NICE Guidelines.
Assessment is for those aged 6 and over.
What You Get
- A Full Autism Diagnosis, Completed by a U.K. Based Accredited Chartered Clinical Psychologists - who are members of the British Psychology Society (BPS), and are recognised by the NHS
- A full report for schools, workplaces, and your healthcare providers
- Upon booking, you will be receive an email regarding setting your appointment - and the process being entirely finished 12 weeks after that date (MAXIMUM)
- Also includes a follow up by an RTN Psychiatrist.
- Neurodiversity Training International is a partner organisation of RTN Mental Health Solutions.
Book Your Diagnosis Now
Fast Access To A Fully Recognised Professional Diagnosis
Waiting lists can be extremely long. If you book now, the RTN Guarantee is that your full diagnosis and paperwork, delivered by a U.K based Chartered Clinical Psychologist, will be delivered within 6 weeks
A Full Assessment that will not cost you £1000s
Some clinics can charge into the thousands when it comes to acquiring a full autism diagnosis. Our guarantee to you, is to keep our pricing low, so that you can obtain the diagnosis to get the help and support you need - STRESS FREE.
Our Diagnosis system was developed with autistic people
We believe in making the diagnostic journey absolutely PAIN FREE. We have worked in partnership with families, and autistic adults, to ensure the experience received is of maximum comfort, whilst adhering to clinical guidelines and legislation.
So Why Chose RTN?
In the UK, waiting times for diagnoses can be as long as two years. Private assessments are often financially inaccessible and can have complex pricing structures. RTN provides an affordable and speedy assessment process to ensure Neurodivergent people and their networks can receive the right support.
Our Promise To You
- A full diagnostic assessment by a Chartered Clinical Psychologist
- To provide you with a detailed report that you can share with schools, GPs, employers or any other relevant parties
- To complete your assessment within 6 weeks of booking
- A mental health assessment by a registered Psychotherapist.
Amanda Hall CPsychol; AFBPsS - Chartered Clinical Psychologist
As an Applied Psychologist in the NHS, I worked in various settings in mental health and learning disabilities and eventually became Head of Psychology in Swansea NHS Trust and then Lead for Psychological Therapies in Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University (ABMU) NHS Health Board.
Dr Abigail Lucas, PsychD; PhD; CPsychol; AFBPsS
Registered Clinical Psychologist Chartered Psychologist
Associate Fellow of the British Psychological society
Assessment of Older Adults, Adults and Children
Psychological therapy for Older Adults, Adults and Children.
Dr Renata Fialho
Dr Renata Fialho works in an NHS specialist service at the general hospital, having developed extensive experience with Post covid syndrome, depression, anxiety, emotional difficulties associated with chronic illness, physical persistent symptoms, and Functional Neurological Disorders.
Endorsed and supported by Neurodiversity Training International
"On a daily basis, I hear of parents, families, and adults, looking for fast and financially accessible autism diagnoses. Now RTN are providing a quick assessment, at an affordable rate, completed to the highest standards. RTN is what has been needed for so long, and will help so many. A lovely team, good people, and a heart-led firm. Very highly recommended".
Jude Morrow, CEO and Founder of Neurodiversity Training International.