Join Our Neurodiversity Learning and Support Space
A place where you can attend classes, Q and As, and workshops delivered by ND people and allies. NDs young and old and their parents deserve to think "I relate to these people, and things can be okay for me too!". Have a peek inside our community at the video below
Did you know that 68% of Neurodivergent children and adults experience poor mental health?
Learn how to accept yourself, your Neurodivergent child (adult age too), and move away from the negative mainstream narrativeJOIN FREE FOR 30 DAYS
The Ultimate Community For Neurodivergent People and Parents
You Are Ready To Take Control of Your Journey and Learn the Most Up To Date and Current Information?
This all encompassing interactive community with LIVE sessions and Q and As will teach you everything you need to know to get out of the dark places in your mind for good. This Community Will Empower You To:
- Better understand your Neurodivergent Children/Self (If also ND)
- Develop the right mindset and thought patterns when on the journey - ditching negativity and embracing difference
- Live without feeling the need to conform to Neurotypical society
With a simple shift in your mindset and some smart self-care and learning practices, you could start living a life without fear and apprehension.
Scroll Along the Posters Below To See Past and Upcoming Classes
THERE IS HOPE
You And Your Neurodivergent Child Can Feel Better
Learn the formula to positive self-image and use it to:
- Enjoy school and work.
- Set boundaries, and challenge yourself.
- Live independently without fear and worry.
- Know that being Neurodivergent is perfectly okay.
- Have good relationships, and achieve your goals.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In the Ultimate Resource for ND Kids and Adults, Parents, Professionals, and Anyone Seeking to Deepen their Neurodiversity KnowledgeJoin Free for 30 Days
What's Included In The Membership...
Weekly Classes hosted by Jude Morrow and Other Global Neurodiversity Speakers and Experts
Most information out there regarding Neurodivergency is scary for Neurodivergent people and parents, and many of these outlets don't have your best interests or Neurodivergent interests at heart. Here is what is covered:
- Topics like masking, trauma, the Autism Industry, Goal-Setting, Managing Transitions and more
- Recordings available on demand (limited time)
- A Neurodivergent person, who has been through what you have been through, and currently going through
This is everything Jude has spoken about to massive corporates, parents groups, non-profits, and with 1-1 coaching clients. All the motivation, knowledge, experience, and positivity you could ever need.
Weekly Support Group Sessions
For parents of ND Kids, and ND Adults at any stage of the journey. Access to a support group for parents/grandparents and access to a support group for ND Adults:
- Meeting other people in the same position as you and learning from them
- Learning from other parents and autistics in the same position
- Guest Speakers
With all the conflicting information out there, getting answers is difficult. The first step in your journey, is being around those who can support you, cheer you on, and answer your questions.
Discussion Circles and Forums
The secret to building a true support network, is by being around others in the same position. This is a social media like platform where you can view content, contribute, and who knows? Maybe even build a following of your own.
- Benefitting from the experiences of other Neurodivergents, other parents, and other professionals just like you
- How to develop a tool-kit of the best tips and strategies
- The best strategies for planning, goal setting, and growth
Getting to know other people in the same position as you - will be of the upmost value and importance.
Early Bird and First Access to 1-1 Training and Mentoring with Jude Morrow and Neurodiversity Training International
If you want your staff group, business, school or your parents group trained or spoken to by Jude personally? No problem! Members of this group get priority, first access, and at a massively discounted rate
- 50% off corporate and schools training sessions - normally £1200 + VAT
- Discounted rates for Jude to Keynote your event or conference
- 50% off 1-1 mentoring - Normally £249 per session
Placing your trust in Jude will give you multiple returns in terms of knowledge, skills, expertise, and saving you money.
This Community Is For You If...
- You are overwhelmed with the amount of conflicting information out there about Neurodiversity
- You want to support and nurture yourself (if Neurodivergent), or important Neurodivergent people in your life and work
- You are committed to making the world a better place for Neurodivergent people
- You dream of living a more comfortable life
- You want to have the relationships and confidence you have always desired.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Jude Morrow
Before becoming a best-selling author, TED speaker, touring speaker, ND Marketing Consultancy CEO, and corporate trainer, I was a social worker for nine years!
Now I dedicate my time, energy, experience, and passion - to ensuring that fellow autistic people young and old don't go through what I went through, and to be the person my parents would have taken me to hear speak when I was a teen.
"Since my autistic son and daughter have been listening to Jude's stuff - they feel happy and that there is hope for them!"
- Parent of two Autistic Kids aged 12 and 16
"Always entertaining, always knowledgeable, and a breath of fresh air. So many online communities are full of hate and toxicity - not this one"
- Karen Stephens - Mental Health Counsellor
"Jude's classes and seminars help me feel like I am not alone in the world. When Jude speaks, its like he is inside my head! When he says he knows what is going on, he truly does. So glad to have met him, and proud to call him a friend"
- Joanne White - Autistic Adult
GET STARTED TODAY!
Neurodiversity Learning Community
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the Neurodiversity Learning Community, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.