Do You Want To Be Part of A Community That Will Help You?
Gain the knowledge held by successful Neurodivergent adults, and the mindsets of their parents - that shaped their success. Tap the image below to a video that will give you a peek behind the curtain of our community and what you will get out of it.
Did you know that 68% of Neurodivergent children and adults experience poor mental health?
Learn how to accept yourself, your Neurodivergent child (adult age too), and move away from the negative mainstream narrativeJOIN FREE FOR 30 DAYS
THERE IS HOPE
You And Your Neurodivergent Child Can Feel Better
Learn the formula to positive self-image and use it to:
- Enjoy school and work.
- Set boundaries, and challenge yourself.
- Live independently without fear and worry.
- Know that being Neurodivergent is perfectly okay.
- Have good relationships, and achieve your goals.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In the Ultimate Mental Health Toolkit for Neurodivergent People and parents.ENROLL NOW
In The Next 6 Months, You Could…
- Be setting goals and planning for the future
- Be fully neuro accepting and a proud member of the Neurodivergent community
- Being your best authentic self
Jude and his own parents have been on the journey you are on now, this is what has shaped this community. The similar elements that have helped thousands of autistic young people and parents
The Ultimate Community For Neurodivergent People and Parents
You Are Ready To Take Control of Your Mental Health and Wellbeing?
This all encompassing interactive community with LIVE sessions and Q and As will teach you everything you need to know to get out of the dark places in your mind for good. You’ll learn how to:
- Build and maintain excellent mental health
- Remove the mask
- Live independently without the need to conform to Neurotypical society
With a simple shift in your mindset and some smart mental health practices, you could start living the life of your dreams.
What's Included In The Membership...
Weekly Classes hosted by Jude Morrow and Other Global Neurodiversity Speakers and Experts
Most information out there regarding Neurodivergency is scary for Neurodivergent people and parents, and many of these outlets don't have your best interests or Neurodivergent interests at heart. Here is what is covered:
- Topics like masking, trauma, the Autism Industry, Goal-Setting, Managing Transitions and more
- Recordings available on demand (limited time)
- A Neurodivergent person, who has been through what you have been through, and currently going through
This is everything Jude has spoken about to massive corporates, parents groups, non-profits, and with 1-1 coaching clients. All the motivation, knowledge, experience, and positivity you could ever need.
Weekly Q and A
Get your burning questions answered directly by Jude live on air, on any topic of your choosing. Get the right guidance, and inspiration:
- Access to Jude personally to answer your questions
- Learning from other parents and autistics in the same position
- Guest Speakers
With all the conflicting information out there, getting answers is difficult. Thousands of parents, autistic people, professionals, and corporations have trusted Jude's expertise at a much higher rate than £9 a month.
Meet Up Groups
The secret to building a true support network, is by being around others in the same position. Exact same model as Alcoholics Anonymous and other support networks.
- Benefitting from the experiences of other Neurodivergents, other parents, and other professionals just like you
- How to develop a tool-kit of the best tips and strategies
- The best strategies for planning, goal setting, and growth
Getting to know other people in the same position as you - will be of the upmost value and importance.
Early Bird and First Access to 1-1 Training and Mentoring with Jude Morrow and Neurodiversity Training International
If you want your staff group, business, school or your parents group trained or spoken to by Jude personally? No problem! Members of this group get priority, first access, and at a massively discounted rate
- 50% off corporate and schools training sessions - normally £1200 + VAT
- Discounted rates for Jude to Keynote your event or conference
- 50% off 1-1 mentoring - Normally £249 per session
Placing your trust in Jude will give you multiple returns in terms of knowledge, skills, expertise, and saving you money.
This Community Is For You If...
- You are overwhelmed with the amount of conflicting information out there about Neurodiversity
- You want to support and nurture yourself (if Neurodivergent), or important Neurodivergent people in your life and work
- You are committed to making the world a better place for Neurodivergent people
- You dream of living a more comfortable life
- You want to have the relationships and confidence you have always desired.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Jude Morrow
Before becoming a best-selling author, TED speaker, touring speaker, ND Marketing Consultancy CEO, and corporate trainer, I was a social worker for nine years!
Now I dedicate my time, energy, experience, and passion - to ensuring that fellow autistic people young and old don't go through what I went through, and to be the person my parents would have taken me to hear speak when I was a teen.
"Since my autistic son and daughter have been listening to Jude's stuff - they feel happy and that there is hope for them!"
- Parent of two Autistic Kids aged 12 and 16
"Always entertaining, always knowledgeable, and a breath of fresh air. So many online communities are full of hate and toxicity - not this one"
- Karen Stephens - Mental Health Counsellor
"Jude's classes and seminars help me feel like I am not alone in the world. When Jude speaks, its like he is inside my head! When he says he knows what is going on, he truly does. So glad to have met him, and proud to call him a friend"
- Joanne White - Autistic Adult
GET STARTED TODAY!
Neurodiversity Learning Community
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the Neurodiversity Learning Community, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.